- | The HIL Simulation Solution
- | SPH-1M-1C
(Smart Portable HIL Simulation, 1 Megapixel & 1-Channel)
- | The SPH is an ADAS HIL Simulation solution for electrical emulation of sensors and actuators. The SPH consists of a SerDes interfacing to main ECU, a signal generator programmed in FPGA, and a USB bridge controller interfacing to NAS .
- | ADAS Camera & Data Analysis @ Autonomous Vehicles, Mobilities, and Smart factory
- | SuperSpeed It™ with FX3
· Add USB 3.1 Gen1 (5.0 Gbps) capability to any system.
· Up to 32-bit, 100 MHz, parallel General Programmable Interface (GPIF II).
- | High-Speed data serialization for megapixel camera data
· Up to 1.74Gbps serial-bit rate
· Connecting to main ECU Deserializer
- | A signal generator programmed in FPGA
· GPIF II State machine design.
· Sensor signal generation for main ECU.
- | General
· MAX 96705(GMSL) x 1 coax type output
· MAX 1280 x 720 resolution 30fps 8bit
· SB 3.0 micro B type MAX 1280 x 720 resolution 30fps 8bit parallel output
H 69 mm * W 46 mm
- | Customization
· Can be modified according to customer requirements